joi, 14 noiembrie 2013

In company of suppressed memories

sursa: www.minddisorders.com

The deafening sound of heavy rain against the window fades down behind the thoughts
The darkness of the winter night which cautiously creeps in through my pulled down blinds
Feels like a concentrated evil,  a darkness of the purest kind
I feel how it cuts into me and dances the dance of madness with my mind
Unknown and difuse memories chafe under my closed eyelids
Tears begins to flow as a reaction to the pain
Along the veins the cold is spreading of all the winters I've lived through
And hidden behind the shadows in my subconscious
Lies my conscience in fetal position and hyperventilates

Apati -  I förträngda minnens sällskap



The alarm clock feels like knives in my brain
For a long time I keep lying beneath my blanket
Thinking, imagining, yeah, I'm even fantasizing
About a future, a future far away from this hell
My breakfast is yet another beer, to be able to go back to sleep
Tomorrow is cancelled, in lack of interest
Another beer to get away, slowly disappear
Wither into the shadows, the hidden void within my head
I report sick for the rest of my life, and choose total isolation 
My tomorrow is cancelled, in lack of interest

Apati - Morgondagen

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu